Welcome to Agribusiness Dealroom 2022. The Agribusiness Dealroom will provide companies in the agriculture and agribusiness sectors with access to finance, mentorship, and market entry solutions to support their growth objectives. It will achieve these through a combination of project preparation, pipeline development, project bankability, investment promotion, and enabling policy environment. The Agribusiness Dealroom aspires to be the prime platform to drive deal origination and access to finance for a pool of critical agribusiness and SMEs in the coming years. It also creates opportunities for governments to present investment opportunities, promote investment incentives and engage with interested investors.
- SME Matchmaking: Meetings between SMEs and investors seeking a wide range of capital needs (from US$50k to US$50m).
- Public sector opportunities: Opportunities for governments to generate investor interest and engage with key stakeholders.
- Sourcing in Africa: Platform for enterprises and farmer organizations to connect with anchor buyers and traders.
- Knowledge Program: Expert presentations and panels, knowledge sharing sessions and pitches.
- Enabling Environment and Investment Dialogues: public-private problem-solving sessions to address bottlenecks for selected deals.
- The platform of Partners: Bringing together a coalition of the willing to drive concerted and coherent effort towards allocation of institutional resources through a platform of ecosystem partners.
In Addition to the AGRF Partners Group, we would like to acknowledge the following Agribusiness Dealroom partners.